Updated in January 2022
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.greynium.com You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. The term of service(“Terms”), User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The users shall refer to Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd(“Greynium”). The Term Site refers to www.greynium.com owned and monitored by Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2. Greynium may monitor and prohibit the access of certain IP addresses to the Site.
3. All content present on this site is the property of Greynium. The content, images, graphics and designs used on this site belong to Greynium. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Greynium. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
4. Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a registered trademark. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
5. Greynium shall have no responsibility for any damage to the User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
6. Greynium may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Greynium reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site.
7. The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Greynium. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Greynium reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
8. The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Greynium is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third-party websites.