Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd., (hereinafter referred as “Greynium” which expression shall, unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its affiliates, parent company, legal representatives and permitted assigns) provides the you, i.e. the user (hereinafter referred to as the “User“) with access to content, resources, tools for communication, public forums, commerce platforms, and other services through its websites and all mobile applications ( hereinafter referred to as the “Service“).
- User Information & Usage For accessing or using our Service, you may be required to provide certain information such as name, address, occupation, nationality, credit/debit card details, email, contact number, etc.All information, disclosed by you shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity/misrepresentation/fraud/negligence, etc. of the information disclosed to us shall lie on Greynium nor will we in any way be responsible to verify any information obtained from you.
You agree and acknowledge that all information gathered from you may be used by us for the following purposes:
- to maintain, develop, protect and improve our Services, manage your account/orders/subscriptions, etc;
- for communication regarding important notices, changes in any of our user related terms and conditions and policies, promotion and marketing purposes;
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research relating our Services;
- in the event you participate in any contests or other promotional activity, for administering those activities;
- for doing strategic and targeted marketing; and
- for sharing such information to any third party website, in the course of providing our Service.
- Collection of Information & Storage We shall collect information from you about you or relating to third parties, during the following stages (if applicable), but not limited to the following stages:
- When you subscribe for any of our Services;
- When you use any of our Services;
- When you share our content with third parties;
- When you invite others to use our Services;
- When you make any payments for our Services;
- When you gift out subscription or any of our Services to any third party; etc.
All information gathered by us shall be stored on servers, log files and any other storage system owned by us or by third parties. Additionally, information may be stored on our computers, hard drives, hard copies, etc.
- Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Advertisers Our websites and all mobile applications may contain links to other websites/other applications, whose privacy policies may be different to ours. You should consult the other sites’/applications’ privacy policies as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.On our websites and all mobile applications, there are third party advertisers and links who advertise their products and/or services and such third party advertisers and links may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser and may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address) about your visits to our and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We have undertaken reasonable measures to protect your rights of privacy with respect to your usage of websites and mobile applications controlled by us. However, we shall not be liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal information made by such third parties and advertisers who are not subject to our control.
- Disclosure to Third Parties If you indicate your consent on your subscription form, Greynium shall be at liberty to disclose your information or part thereof to its agents/ business partners/ retailers/vendors/ service providers/ third party servers/advertisers and other business associates.
- Confidentiality We at Greynium endeavor to treat your information as confidential and not cause any harm, theft, loss, unauthorized access, misuse within our storage system, alteration and destruction. In line with the priority for confidentiality, we request you to use SSL-enabled browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer as such browsers protect the confidentiality of information while it is transmitted over internet. In the event any of our Services are public forums such as chat rooms, you shall be responsible for the information you may disclose on such forums to other users.
- Legal Disclosure You agree that if so required by law or as per directions of the governmental agency, authority, court, etc, Greynium may be required to disclose all your information and in such an event Greynium is in no manner responsible for informing you or seeking your prior approval.
- Grievances In the event you have any grievances relating to the Policy, please inform us within 24 hours of occurrence of the instance from which the grievance has arisen, by writing an email to the Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall respond to all grievances lodged with us, within 36 hours through emails, telephone calls, personal visits, etc. and shall redress your grievance expeditiously.
- Amendments Greynium retains unconditional right to modify or amend this Policy without any recourse to you or any requirement of notice of the same to you. You can determine when this Policy was last modified by referring to the “Last Updated” legend above. It shall be your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes.